7 Things You Need to Know Before
Building a Custom Home in Denver!
Download this valuable guide to creating your own custom dream home!
You’ll Find Answers to These Home Building Questions and More…
- Are you ready to be your own general contractor?
- Do you know what it takes to manage building your own custom home in Denver, Colorado?
- Do you realize how much money you can save being the Owner-Builder?
- Is it best for you to be the Owner-Builder or have us build a turnkey home for you?
- Do you need a consultant to keep you on track and out of trouble?
- Where do we begin?
Download this free eBook and learn the basics of building your Denver custom home before you start. Whether you work with HomeWrights Custom Homes or anyone else, this ten-page report will help get you off on the right foot to building your own custom home. Do it right. Save a lot of money. Have it your way.
In This eBook You’ll Learn Important New Home Builder Considerations Including…
- How to develop a preliminary budget for your new home
- Construction financing – what to watch out for, what not to do
- What makes a good house plan – what to include, where to begin
- 21 choices you’ll need to make – decisions, decisions, decisions
- How long it will take – and how you can speed things up the new home building process
- The difference between “Cost” and “Retail” (how to put a little more in YOUR pocket)
- To identify the project manager skills needed for success (and is that you?)
Read this fundamental but critical information and then give HomeWrights Custom Homes a call.
REMEMBER! Whether you want to be the Owner-Builder or have a turnkey custom home built, anywhere in the Denver area, we’ve helped hundreds of people just like you find the best path to creating their dream home. Contact us for a no-obligation discussion of ALL of your options.
Specific questions about our unique programs? Check out our video FAQ page for answers. Or call us at: 303-756-8870.