HomeWrights Custom Homes has been helping clients build custom homes along the Front Range for 19 years. In that time our clients have built over 350 homes.
We are now offering our one-of-a-kind Owner–Builder services across the nation. With “ Remote”, we can coach, consult, and guide you to build the custom home of your dreams just about anywhere in the U.S.
This program is built on our extremely popular Owner-Builder Program where you act as your own contractor, call the shots, manage the subs, and save a ton of money while getting exactly what you want in a custom home!
If you have a mobile device that can run a video chat, take photos and videos, and upload files, then our remote program may be a powerful way for you to build your own custom home with confidence (and for a lot less money)! Contact us today to see if this program is a good fit for you!
Check out this video overview with Jesse York, team leader on our HomeWrights Remote Program!
HomeWrights Custom Homes can coach, consult, and guide you to the home of your dreams – just about anywhere! Call 303-756-8870 and ask for Jesse York to learn more! Learn more about Owner-Builder Program here.
With the Remote program, here are some of the construction steps we will assist you with:
- Finding local lenders, surveyors, soils engineers, draftsman or architects, structural engineers and civil engineers
- SubmittingUtilities applications and electrical and gas load calculations
- Creating your HomeWrights Construction Cost Estimate when floor plans and elevations are completed
- Gathering all documents for permit submittal like: survey, soils report, Manual JDS calculations, GESC plans, etc.
- Navigating HomeWrights’ Shared filing system to organize your documents, plans, etc.
- County or City permit submittal procedure
- Creating a custom Project Schedule
- FinalizingHomeWrights Budget when house plans are complete
- CreatingBid Tracking List for subs and suppliers
- Requesting first round of bids such as: excavation, foundation, framing, windows, etc.
- Evaluating bids and writing contracts with a suitable description of work and payment schedules
- Permit management and inspection requirements after permit is released
- Day-to-day virtual support and ongoing communication to manage Project Schedule and progress
- Problem solving as needed
Call us to learn more or fill out an email form to learn more! 303-756-8870 Contact Us.
Build where you want! Call Jesse York at 303-756-8870 to learn more!